- The KP Difference
- Health Plans
- Small Business
- Large Business
- Multi-State & National Business
- Labor & Trust
- Group Medicare
- Individual & Family Plans
- Consumer Directed Health Care
- Occupational Health
- Additional Benefits
- PPO, Point-of-Service, Out-of-Area Plans
- Thrive at Work
- Health Plans
The KP Difference
A Better Way to Manage Your Health Care Costs
Your budget is important to your business. And as health care costs continue to rise, maintaining a competitive benefits package while keeping costs in check is becoming more challenging than ever.
A fresh look at health care
At the core, what do you think a health care partner should deliver? With our coordinated, team-based model, we’re able to provide the right care at the right time, which helps reduce unnecessary treatments and improves patient engagement. This leads to lower costs, as well as better population health outcomes. This approach is a key reason why we’re able to bring high-quality, affordable care to our 10 million members across the country.
How team-based care gives you more
- Doctors are able to focus on medicine instead of running a practice, which streamlines care and reduces medical errors and waste.
- Doctors order only the tests your employees need, reducing duplication and overall costs.
- Caregivers can pull up your employee’s entire medical history — including lab test results. Tests aren’t repeated unless they need to be, reducing duplication and overall costs.
Your employees get timely preventive care with vaccinations and health screenings to help avoid or minimize costly chronic conditions and treatments
DID YOU KNOW
Managing costs outside of the medical office
While many members still see their doctors in an office setting, more than half of our members choose to access next-generation care that’s convenient and cost-efficient.3 Whether emailing their doctor’s office through their online health record or visiting a retail clinic, members can use sophisticated telehealth options to stay at their best.
- Chun-Ju Hsiao, Ph.D., MHS, et al., “The Role of Health Information Technology in Care Coordination in the United States,” Medical Care, February 2015.
- Joe Cantalupe, “Collaborating to Improve Care and Cut Costs,” HealthLeaders Media, June 2012.
- Kaiser Permanente survey data, 2015.
Congratulations! You have successfully saved this item.
To access your Saved items any time, open the " Saved Items" folder in the top right corner of the page.
It seems that you do not have cookies enabled. Please enable cookies to make use of all of our site's functionality.
1-5 of 14
After leave the site, your saved items will be saved for you at this URL:https://businesshealth.kaiserpermanente.org/saved-items?user=