- The KP Difference
- Health Plans
- Small Business
- Large Business
- Multi-State & National Business
- Labor & Trust
- Group Medicare
- Individual & Family Plans
- Consumer Directed Health Care
- Occupational Health
- Additional Benefits
- PPO, Point-of-Service, Out-of-Area Plans
- Thrive at Work
- Health Plans
Find a health insurance plan that works for your small business
Our plans are priced with your business in mind. In fact, Kaiser Permanente has been rated the most cost-efficient plan in the markets we serve.* Let us help you make the right investment in your business — for yourself, and for your employees.
Call to speak with a sales agent
Guaranteed rates for up to a year and access to federal tax credits. †
14 group plans to choose from — one of them is just right for you.
Explore our Plans
Put your best foot forward with a health plan that’s better for your business & your budget.
The following types of plans are available in California. Each one meets the insurance mandate of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), which requires most residents in the U.S.
to carry health insurance as of January 1, 2014.
Copayment HMO plans
Predictable copayments and out-of-pocket maximums
Deductible HMO plans
More choice and lower premiums
HRA and HSA-qualified plans
Lower premiums plus tax savings†
- *In a comparison of health plans across the United States, the national consulting firm Aon Hewitt reported for the sixth year in a row that we’re the most cost-efficient plan in the markets we serve — 12 percent more cost-effective than the average HMO and 17 percent more cost-effective than the all-plan average. Hewitt Health Value Initiative™ benchmarking study — Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc., Aon Hewitt, April 3, 2014. To get a copy of the Hewitt Health Value Initiative report for your region, contact your account manager.
- †The tax references in this website are provided for informational purposes only. Consult with your financial or tax advisor or attorney for advice about federal and state income tax laws.
- Some plan options, products, and riders not available in all areas.
Congratulations! You have successfully saved this item.
To access your Saved items any time, open the "Saved Items" folder in the top right corner of the page.
It seems that you do not have cookies enabled. Please enable cookies to make use of all of our site's functionality.
You haven't collected any items yet.
- Save Content
Click the "Save" icon next to the content you want to revisit later.
- Access Your Saved Items
Click on the "Saved Items" link at the top of the page or use the URL we create for you.
Be sure to copy and paste the URL we create for you before you leave the site.
1-5 of 14
After leave the site, your saved items will be saved for you at this URL:https://businesshealth.kaiserpermanente.org/saved-items?user=