- The KP Difference
- Health Plans current menu item
- Small Business
- Large Business
- Multi-State & National Business
- Labor & Trust
- Group Medicare
- Individual & Family Plans
- Consumer Directed Health Care
- Occupational Health
- Additional Benefits
- PPO, Point-of-Service, Out-of-Area Plans
- Thrive At Work
- Health Plans current menu item
Flexible health plans for
every business, in
Whether you’re based in a single city, or multiple locations nationwide, you need a suite of options that can flex to meet your changing needs. From traditional copayment plans to consumer-directed health plans, choose a solution that fits the needs of your business.
Find the plan type that’s right for your business
Is my business considered small or large?
According to the Affordable Care Act, your business size depends on your location:
More ways to care for your employees
PPO, Point-of-Service and Out-of-Area PlansLearn more about PPO, Point-of-Service, and Out-of-Area Plans >
Choose a recognized leader
Top health plans in every state we serve, three years in a row1
More 5-star Medicare health plans than any other national carrier 2
- NCQA’s Private Health Insurance Plan Rankings 2014–15, National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014; Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Colorado — HMO (ranked 29th), Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Georgia — HMO (ranked 19th), Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Hawaii — HMO (ranked 18th), Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States — HMO (ranked 13th), Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Northern California — HMO (ranked 8th), Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest — HMO (ranked 5th), Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Southern California — HMO (ranked 7th); NCQA’s Private Health Insurance Plan Rankings 2010–14, National Committee for Quality Assurance.
- Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system. Star ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next. In California, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, and Georgia, Kaiser Permanente is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. In Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia, Kaiser Permanente is a Cost plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Kaiser Permanente depends on contract renewal. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Health Plan Management System, Plan Ratings 2015. Kaiser Permanente contract #s H0524, H0630, H1230, H2150, H9003 and H1170.
Some plan options, products, and riders not available in all Kaiser Permanente areas.
Congratulations! You have successfully saved this item.
To access your Saved items any time, open the "Saved Items" folder in the top right corner of the page.
It seems that you do not have cookies enabled. Please enable cookies to make use of all of our site's functionality.
You haven't collected any items yet.
- Save Content
Click the "Save" icon next to the content you want to revisit later.
- Access Your Saved Items
Click on the "Saved Items" link at the top of the page or use the URL we create for you.
Be sure to copy and paste the URL we create for you before you leave the site.
1-5 of 14
After leave the site, your saved items will be saved for you at this URL:https://businesshealth.kaiserpermanente.org/saved-items?user=GirnDal211