- The KP Difference
- Health Plans
- Small Business
- Large Business
- Multi-State & National Business
- Labor & Trust
- Group Medicare
- Individual & Family Plans
- Consumer Directed Health Care
- Occupational Health
- Additional Benefits
- PPO, Point-of-Service, Out-of-Area Plans
- Thrive At Work
- Health Plans
Choosing a health care partner is one of the most important business decisions you can make. Kaiser Permanente can help you manage costs, invest in the health of your employees, and build a healthier future for your employees and your business. Choose Better. Choose Kaiser Permanente.
"Highest Member Satisfaction among Commercial Health Plans in California, Colorado, and the South Atlantic, Mid-Atlantic, and Northwest Regions."
According to the J.D. Power 2016 Member Health Plan Study, Kaiser Permanente plans in California, Colorado, Georgia, the Mid-Atlantic States, and the Northwest ranked highest in member satisfaction.* Members were surveyed about their experiences in key areas such as coverage and benefits; provider choice; information and communication; claims processing; cost; and customer service.
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plans, Inc., received the highest numerical score among commercial health plans in California, Colorado, and the South Atlantic, Mid-Atlantic, and Northwest regions in the J.D. Power 2016 Member Health Plan Study. Study based on 31,867 responses measuring experiences and perceptions of members surveyed October-December 2015. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
Congratulations! You have successfully saved this item.
To access your Saved items any time, open the "Saved Items" folder in the top right corner of the page.
It seems that you do not have cookies enabled. Please enable cookies to make use of all of our site's functionality.
You haven't collected any items yet.
- Save Content
Click the "Save" icon next to the content you want to revisit later.
- Access Your Saved Items
Click on the "Saved Items" link at the top of the page or use the URL we create for you.
Be sure to copy and paste the URL we create for you before you leave the site.
1-5 of 14
After leave the site, your saved items will be saved for you at this URL:https://businesshealth.kaiserpermanente.org/saved-items?user=