A Better Way
- Dependable access to great doctors—every one of our physicians goes through a rigorous selection process before we allow them to care for your employees. In California, that means we only hire 11% of the physicians who apply.1
- Sharing knowledge—in addition to keeping your employees healthy, many of our doctors also invest in the future by teaching at world-renowned medical schools such as Stanford, Duke, Harvard, UCLA, and Oregon Health & Science University.
- Wider choice—with more than 16,000 physicians across our program, we have the nation’s largest medical group—so your employees can quickly select a primary care physician at any time.
- Culturally competent care—using our Find a Doctor tool at kp.org, members can view information such as languages, gender, culture, specialty, education, credentials, and even the doctor’s personal statement. That makes it easier to connect with the physician they feel most comfortable with.
- Ensuring consistent care—our doctors have created one of the world’s largest, most inclusive electronic medical libraries, available only to our caregivers.
- Respected by fellow physicians—many of our physicians have held posts with prestigious organizations like the National Quality Forum, Pacific Business Group on Health, and The Joint Commission. Several of our physicians have served as national policy advisors for Congress.