A Better WayView The Other Way
Unlike traditional methods for delivering care, our integrated system is designed to ensure that your employees are getting the best possible care while helping your bottom line.
- Depression caught early—we consistently screen and diagnose at-risk employees during primary care visits, reducing downstream productivity loss and absenteeism costs.
- Self-referral—employees can self-refer for behavioral health care anytime, eliminating barriers to care.
- Coordinated care—our care helps your employees living with depression feel better faster, be more productive, and take less time off work. Online resources and proactive support from caregivers also means they spend less time scheduling, managing, or getting care.
- Proactive follow up—an employee with depression who takes their medicine as prescribed by their doctor can save almost $2,000 in absenteeism costs per year.4 That’s why our care teams ensure that members are refilling their prescriptions. According to HEDIS®, Kaiser Permanente scored in the top 10% for adherence to antidepressant treatments.5
- Proven dollar savings—37 % of our members who participated in the online depression management program decreased their depression scores—saving $4,144 in projected productivity per year per participant.6